This is my first scrapbook page ever.... I am proud of myself to say the least. I have been wanting to do this for a while now, but am just getting around to it. I can see that some of the photos are a tiny bit lopsided, but well it is my first page. :) All advice is welcome... My favorite part is the "Amy Butler" paper!!!!
14 years ago
5 comments:
Very cute page. No one would ever know you are a beginner at this scrapbooking thing!!! I love the baroque paper. Stampin' Up has come out with a whole line of "baroque" style paper & stamps. I love the style! Your page is adorable...Lizzy
Way cute!!! hey go to scrappingrannies.com, I am the shipping manager and if you order I'll give you a discount and some extra goodies as well, seriously! I have a ton of discontinued paper i would just add in for free. Any-who it looks way cute!
Kelly
It's so cute! Good job!
Melanie!! I am so impressed...this looks way better than my first page!!!
Cute page! That's my next project...starting Emma's scrapbook!
Post a Comment