Saturday, August 30, 2008

baby blessing!

Our Family!


While we where in CA this summer we blessed little miss Cadence. On Thursday August 21st, Garrett gave her a beautiful blessing and she was great and slept right through it! Garrett's Mom made Cadence a sweet little dress for the blessing. It was perfect on Cadence.

Look at those lashes!




Those who participated in blessing Cadence
right to left: Garrett's bro Clay, Garrett's bro Grant, Garrett's Dad, Garrett and baby, my Dad, my bro in-law Oren
(We waited to bless her until Garrett's bro Clay returned from his Mission)


Sleeping Cadence in her sweet dress


My favorite part of the dress


Garrett and his sweet baby girl!

7 comments:

Cram Family said...

That is such a beautiful dress. Looks like you guys had a great day. She has the Bascom eyelashes for sure no questions about that!!!

evelania said...

yea, how fun. You guys look great! That is a totally cute dress and Cadence just seems so tiny.

Unknown said...

I bet that Renee loved making the dress. She finally has her girls and I bet she spoils them rotten. She is such a great woman!! Cadence is beautiful!! I bet this was such a special day for you all. I cant believe Clay is back now!! How fantastic!! It is great to see a picture of my fav cousins!! Hope you are all well!! x

The Reed Family said...

Ok first off do they come much cuter than Cadence because I sure don't think so! She is so dainty and perfect! Next, the dress, I LOVE it!!

Rachel Gilsen said...

All I have to say is RUDE! You didn't even tell us you were here! And then you bless your very cute baby and don't even tell us! :)

The Taylor Family said...

She looks so cute! I love the dress! Wish we could have been there! Love ya

Nat said...

I was in the Bascom's ward growing up. Bro Bascom was the best Bishop! I am very happy to see that Clay was home and Grant was able to be there also.

Natalie Ostler Pederson