
Well we are officially getting into the Christmas spirit! The last 2 days we have delivered homemade cinnamon rolls to close friends as a Christmas treat! (We can't afford anything else) And today we made and decorated Gingerbread house's out of graham crackers! Ciella was interested in only the candy part so I did most of the decorating and I did a LOUSY job as you can see! We are so ready to leave the freezing Buffalo weather and party like its Christmas in the much warmer state of California! Only 5 days left in our count down!
On a sad side note, my dear sweet eighty something year old Grandmother fell today and
broke her neck!!!! Poor lady. She is doing OK, for having a broken neck and all.
This is her ( In Palmyra) with me and my Mom and Ciella in September 2007 when they came to visit us!
Look how little Ciella is in this picture! Man, kids change so much in 1 year!
4 comments:
Very cute! I was just about to post a pic. of our gingerbread house too. It is so much fun making them with the little ones, they are so cute!
Hey Melanie, it is your cousin Rachel. I just started a blog and got your address off of Tawna's blog. Your girls are so cute. I was hoping you could send me an email at Rachelemorales@yahoo.com and then I have your email and can send you an invite to my blog. I have it set to private because I am scared of the weirdo people out there. Hope things are good in NY.
way cute gingerbread house melanie. I wish they had graham crackers here in England. You should blog about your cute gingerbread house on www.homemakinghoneys.blogspot.com I hope you have a lovely time in CA. Merry Christmas to you all! x
Love the gingerbread house! I'm glad you came and got your hair cut today.You look fantastic & it was fun chatting with you! Your girls are so cute! Our blog is:
shawmoments.blogspot.com if you wanna check it out. :)
Post a Comment