Since my Mom so kindly said she was sick of looking at my roasted chicken...
I thought I would share some pictures of my girls having a fun day at the park!
I thought I would share some pictures of my girls having a fun day at the park!
Ciella still prefers the baby swing.
Clearly she feels safer and then begs me to push her really high!
I thought I got some killer pictures of Cadence!
But I loved to see her hair blowing in the wind!
The worlds longest eye lashes! No contest!
Ciella's second favorite thing to do at the park!
The slide.
The end.
My mom will be glad there are no more pictures
of my roasted chicken staring her in the face! She doesn't eat meat!
Your welcome!
My mom will be glad there are no more pictures
of my roasted chicken staring her in the face! She doesn't eat meat!
Your welcome!
6 comments:
Sure wish I was with you and the girls at the park. What a fun day!. The girls look like they would gladly stay there forever.
The girls look like they had such a great time. I am glad you are all doing so well!!
I love the picture of the girls in their swings! Ciella's legs look so long next to shorty sister's legs! So cute!
Brooke would have blast with Ciella and Cadence at the park! They are both so beautiful!
These are such beautiful pictures of your girls!!
I am glad you put new pictures up too! The girls look so hppy. Always love to see new pics!
Post a Comment