Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween (a little late)


Our Halloween was so fun this year, now that at least Ciella is old enough to understand whats going on, and Cadence is old enough to tag along!
First we hit up or ward party a few days before Halloween! Garrett had class so I had to brave the party all alone! I dressed up (with what I had) as a hippie! Ciella was a cute crying cat! Cadence was the cutest little angel you have ever seen!On Halloween we had plans to go to a party, but due to some random events the party was canceled and were able to have Halloween with Ciella's BFF Ella and her sister Ruby! Who are the cutest Princess's I know! The girls had so much fun playing all day and then trick or treating! The girls totally understood the whole thing and had so much fun despite the wind and cold! They all said "Trick or Treat" followed by "Happy Halloween" then "Thank you!" It was adorable! Garrett and I hadn't done Halloween with our kids before this year, we did the ward thing and always dressed up but never went door to door. We figured our kids got what was needed at the ward stuff. We both really enjoyed watching them have so much fun!
Cadence was especially cute, at each door, if there was a low window she parked herself there looking into people's houses and waiting for them to come to the door!
Who doesn't make a silly face in almost every picture? Ciella has decided this is a normal thing to do and makes a silly face, the same silly face in so many pictures. Cadence follows right behind as usual and try's to mimic what ever Ciella does. Here she is trying to make the same face as Ciella!

7 comments:

alyson said...

Ciella and Cadence are Adorable and you looked cute too Mel :)

Anthony and Kristie said...

Just so you know Melanie, I don't think your costume should count as a Halloween costume. It is not fare when people are dressed up and look good. Next year wrap yourself in some crepe paper or something else so you don't look good please:)

The Reed Family said...

Cadence's face in the picture of the four girls is priceless! her smile couldn't get any bigger

Rachel said...

Found your blog! Your girls are darling!!

Lizzy said...

What cute girlies!!! Miss you guys!

The Taylor Family said...

I love the faces! So much fun! Cadence is getting so big!!! Did you make her tutu too??? I need you to live closer so we can sew together!!!

John and Angela said...

So fun! Enjoy it...we miss you!