Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!


This year for Thanksgiving we spent the day with some of our most favorite friends ever! Richard and Erica had us at their house, Jonas-Richards friend from school came, and Camille and Andy! Thanks Richard and Erica for letting us make a mess of your house! We had so much fun eating and enjoying the company! The kids played and attacked Jonas! We ate delicious food, and pies! Erica made these super cute place settings! And even decorated a kids table!
I will be so sad next year when Erica and Richard won't be here to join us!
I am so thankful for my family. I love my sweet girls, they are both so different and have such fun personalities! I am thankful for my husband and all that he teaches me about life and love! I say life because he spends his days in the real world at school while I spend my days at home talking to 2 kids under 3! I know its bad when I ask Garrett to get his "jammies". Our families far away are such great support systems and are always around when we need them! I Love you Mom and Dad and Brian and Renee! I am so thankful my family is healthy and doing well. Mostly though I am thankful for my testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and how much it strengthens me and makes me a better person!

1 comment:

The Reed Family said...

Very well put Mel! I wish I could have tasted your food...you are such a good cook!