Friday, September 17, 2010

a new school year

Shortly after our return from North Carolina, Ciella started school. She is officially in pre-kindergarten at an actual elementary school! She was pretty apprehensive the first day. But seems to be doing fine! She likes her teachers but says she only wants to play by herself. I'm hoping she just says that and really plays with the other kids!

First day of pre-k! 2010

Lining up with her class mates

Checking out the tall teacher. I LOVE this picture, I think it shows how she must of been feeling. Wow! "look at this tall lady I don't know!"


One last look back

And she's gone!!!
I almost lost it at this point, but I held it together just in case she looked back again,
I didn't want her to see me cry! I cant believe she's old enough for this!!!


Here's last years pictures of her on her first pre pre-k day. 2009
Doesn't she look so different, so little!!!?