Halloween! Cadence wanted ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with it. I just assumed she would wear the Lady bug costume i had in the basement. Nope! We actually held her down 2 times and forced her to wear it thinking she'd change her mind once she saw how fun it was in the mirror. Nope!!! I think its safe to say she would rather of died then wear that costume, or at least that's how extreme she was acting about it. All my plans went out the window and I showed her tons of pictures on line, to get her excited, NOTHING WORKED!!! Until Garrett's Mom came to visit and on a whim asked Cadence if she wanted a witch/bat costume from Old Navy that had wings a tutu and a hat which she wouldn't wear! (yeah, weird combo huh? witch/bat costume). Cadence loved it and we bought it right then.
UNTIL...
It came time to go to her school in it. Then I guess she still wanted to wear the costume, just wanted nothing to do with the party!
Please notice us in the far left of the picture!Cadence is screaming!
She is nothing but trouble lately! This girl is beyond stubborn. Saying that doesn't even do her stubborn-ness justice. She has her "mean look" down, as well as her "I'm angry arms folded across her chest" attitude down. But despite her type A personality, Cadence Faye makes me smile and laugh every single day!!!
Ciella on the other hand was so excited for Halloween she was counting down the days she could go trick or treating! She decided on Pocahontas months before Halloween, so I had plenty of time to make her a costume. She had a blast to sat the least!!!!! And LOVED the wig I found for 3 bucks!
Ciella was brutally honest with the people that came to the door while trick or treating, if she didn't like the candy they gave her, she told them! Cadence on the other hand refused to even wear her costume on Halloween, while we trick or treated, and cried if the people put the candy in her bag. She wanted to hold each individual candy she received and then would put it in her bag later! Luckily I snuck her witch wings on her while she wasn't paying attention, so at least she was kinda dressed up!
Ciella also had a school party! It was so fun to see her interact with her class mates!
And her teacher!
We went to the Art Museum, dinner and a movie! All paid for by Garrett's mom! Thanks Renee!
5 comments:
I think the pictures of cadence are so funny! it's hilarious that she was so insistent EVERY time! and what's even funnier is that you are totally laughing in the school picture while she is having a total melt down! LOL! AND What a sweet picture of you and Garrett!
That is so funny how particular she is! I love all the pictures you take! We want to buy a nice camera sometime in the hopefully near future! Any tips?
Your girls are darling!!
your girls are so cute and funny! but might i add how awesome you look. I love your hair! so perfectly straight, no frizz from humidity...oh one day i will have that again! thanks for being there for me!! I love and miss you!!!
it sounds like cadence and molly are on the same page lately. Not about the hating halloween but about the crazy stubborness and tantrums. I Love Ciella's costume. So cute.
Post a Comment