Saturday, September 3, 2011

Ciella...

My sweet Ciella started kindergarten! I can't believe she is starting to read, memorize sight words, and write sentences and we are only 2 weeks into school. I am lucky enough to be able to volunteer in her class room every Monday, so I really get a feel for how she is doing and for her class room dynamics.


She started a week behind everybody else, we had much confusion over which school she would go to. Eventually when we finally got her enrolled she ended up going to the same Elementary school I did.  She even has my first grade teacher as her kindergarten teacher!! She loves her teacher and is still trying to figure out her school routine and make friends.  She LOVES school!


Yesterday I took some engagement pictures for my sister, Ciella tagged along. I caught this picture of her and absolutely LOVE it. I feel like she doesn't look like a little kid, I mean I know she is, but I feel like it captures that she getting older and maturing! It makes me happy to see her growing and maturing and LOVING life, but sad that she isn't my baby any more.


2 comments:

Kelly Krew said...

YAY for Kindergarten! She is sooo adorable! Both of your girls are! You are lucky to be able to help out in her class! I wish I could do it with my Talan! It would be fun to see them interact with other kids their age! Love you guys!

The Reed Family said...

she is definitely growing up into a beautiful young lady!