Somehow, and I'm still not sure how, but we came home with a puppy! I have serious buyers remorse, but Garrett and our girls LOVE the dog. Garrett's been begging me to get a dog for like 6 years, I don't know why I finally gave in. She is pretty cute, and small. When we brought her home she only weighted 2.8 lbs. Now one month later she is at 4 lbs and 4 months old. This is when we first brought her home.
Meet Zadie! She is a shih-tzu poodle mix.
And she loves to sleep on her back with her belly staring you right in the face!
She has been pretty good so far. She never cries, not even when she got her vaccinations. She goes right to sleep at night, without crying. She is doing great with house training, she rarely goes to the bathroom in our house, but we are being REALLY good at letting her outside often.
1 comment:
I found your blog!!! How wonderful! I didn't know you were a photographer and a pastry chef! Beautiful family.
Tonia Vento
Post a Comment