Here is our new home... at least the left half that is! The renter on the right-side is a police officer, that will help me feel extra safe in a new town!
All we do now is pack, pack and then we do a little bit more packing! We have a lot more stuff then we thought, but i think everybody ends up like that! Welp I've gotta go pack...see ya
5 comments:
Yay, you have a blog! You are now a blogger! I used my crazy computer hacking skills and saw that you were over on my blog and DID NOT LEAVE A COMMENT!!! Well, how are you feeling about moving? I think moving is the pits, but there is nothing more satisfying than unpacking that last box. Well, and poor little Ciella has some shiner!! Wow. Poor little thing. But it does look like it's getting better. Well, good luck with the packing... and just look forward to the good wings! :)
Good luck moving! Moving stinks no matter what. We just moved = no fun! Your new place looks great, I just might have to come and visit...
I'm so excited for you guys. I l jove your new House and an officer next door- such a bonus!
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy New York! I'm jealous. Your little girl is adorable. Jackie (Ostler) Brown
Hey guys I hope that all the packing and moving have gone ok so far I have been thinking about you guys and hope that everything is well. I wish you guys the best of luck in Buffalo Tyler is there until August 12 so look him up. TTLY. Gook luck. Love Desserae
Post a Comment