Strike a pose!!!

Ciella is such a little
girly girl. I just took these pictures today but they are just too cute to not post!
Her favorite things to carry around are my sunglasses, my purse and of course, her baby doll.

She's a hungry
girly girl too!!! She so
slyly removed this fork from the table shortly after dinner, with chicken still attached! She came into the living room just munching away. It was also too cute to pass up! In this picture you can see her eye is looking a thousand times better. The black and blue is fading faster than expected! hooray You can't see in this picture where her stitches are, but they are on the end of her eye brow.
P.S. 9 days till we move...
3 comments:
Super cute pictures.
Her eye is looking so much better!
Alright, she is cute already! But will you post some more??? I need to know what's going on in your lives!!!
Hey Melanie, I hope you guys are doing good. Your little girl is so cute. Even with a black eye:) Oh and super stylish in the glasses.Good luck in NY.
Post a Comment