Thursday, September 27, 2007

It wasn't me!

OK so after careful consideration, and the many comments about the Post "My husband the Great," I thought I better comment myself! (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, scroll down the page and you'll see!)
No I did not write it!
I went to bed that night and woke up the next morning to find that Garrett posted his own little creation, "My husband the Great." After I laughed so hard I cried, I called Garrett and my only thought was,"Next time just post better pictures, these are pretty gay!" He made me promise I wouldn't take it off the blog. He thought he was pretty funny, as did I. So here it stays. So I just wanted to clarify who wrote it!

2 comments:

Kellybean said...

I thought those pictures looked a bit... not like you would put them up. they are dang funny though. Silly boy. You got to give him props for being funny right?

Jinky said...

I was totally picturing you saying all those nice things about your husband and thinking how sweet of you. Now, it tells me of his cute sense of humor. He's a keeper.

I'm sure you would have said the same things about him anyways, right?