We finally broke down and bought a second car. And its all mine!!! We bought a 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback, it was all we could afford now that we are living without an income. :{
It is fun to drive and new to me, so naturally I love it!!! And its way better then the car I've been driving since high school.(you can only imagine how old that car is, I believe my dad bought it used in like 1995) One of the Subaru's biggest selling features is it has
All Wheel Drive, which will make me feel more safe in the snow!
Its cuter than it looks, this pictures really doesn't do the car justice!
It is fun to drive and new to me, so naturally I love it!!! And its way better then the car I've been driving since high school.(you can only imagine how old that car is, I believe my dad bought it used in like 1995) One of the Subaru's biggest selling features is it has
All Wheel Drive, which will make me feel more safe in the snow!
Its cuter than it looks, this pictures really doesn't do the car justice!
5 comments:
AWESOME! Everyone that I know that has Outbacks has LOVED them. I bet you'll love yours too!
Melanie!! How fun! You are going to feel safer in that car with the snow and your little bambina! Congrats on your new found freedom! Anyhow, I better be on your friend list, I've been reading yours since you left and love the adventure you are having....can't wait 'till winter stories hit! Fun. Tell Ciella we miss her!!
Melanie...Sorry I missed your calls, my parents were in town, we had a birthday party and a baptism...but congrats on the car and the stellar new bod!!I'll call you soon
Congrats! I love it! My car is celebrating 20 years this year and going strong! My parents bought it brand new in 1987. Gotta love Honda's!
Hi Melanie! This bloging thing is so cool!! Thanks for checking mine out and now I'm excited because I can come and see what's going on with your cute family!! I hope that all is going well- I'll tell Brady you said hi:) I like your car
Post a Comment