
Recognize this stallion ladies... just kidding, I wouldn't quiet classify him as a stallion! He is the "Take Home Handy Man," and used to be on "Trading Spaces" and "While You Were Out." (all shows on the TLC network, as a carpenter)
Well I ran into him at the grocery store! It took me a minute to realize that yes, he looked familiar, no, I didn't know him and no, I shouldn't talk to him! It was funny though, he was dressed like a famous actor who was trying not stand out, only problem was all he did was stand out! He really really wasn't blending in... He was wearing a luxury suit(which you could see from a mile away that it must have been expensive), sunglasses- yes they were on while inside the grocery store no less, and a hat. Didn't want anybody noticing him I guess! Well I'm too good for those tricks! I spotted him and then wanted to follow him around! just kidding.
I'm sorry to everybody else who lives in 'no mans land' and doesn't get to see semi -famous actors in their grocery store. Out here in Buffalo New York we are living the high life!
3 comments:
Hey when did you post that? I swear I was on your site Sunday to see if you had anything new, and you didnt weird eh?! Anyway you are so lucky to see famous peeps!
Hmmm...famous sightings, nope can't think of any I've had recently...so you're lucky!
Hey, I'm glad to see you figured it out. That is exactly who I was thinking about, I just couldn't remember his name. Last night I was in the Inland Center Mall and I saw Lacey Schwimmer From "So you think you can dance." I thought of you and really wanted to take a picture of her but it was kind-of awkward because we were stareing right at each other. She was waiting to get her picture taken at Star Photo's and when I told Scott who I just saw, after we passed of course, he wanted to go back and ask her to dance but by the time we got there she was gone. Sorry for the long story but I thought of you during that experience.
Post a Comment