Did you ever get a recipe? I am interested for just the pumkin part. I do have I think a pumkin, chocolate bread recipe, if you are interested. Call me if you are. B
Mel, I don't have time to email mine, but call me. It's seriously the BOMB! I even like it, and I don't like anything pumpkin. So, if you haven't found on yet. Call me. Shar
I love the kraft food website: www.kraftfoods.com. You can search by entering "pumpkin" in the ingredients title. The foods on here are usually really easy to make. I did notice a recipe titled "spicy pumpkin cake with chocolate chunks". Okay, a cake is kind-a like a cookie, right? Anyway, it's a great website.
5 comments:
No but I have the BEST EVER sugar cookie one and it is fun to make at Halloween! I will ask my neighbor though because she is the best cook ever!
Go onto allrecipes.com. They show you how many stars it is. Such a good website. Try the Mrs.Siggs Snickerdoodles too. They are the best!
Did you ever get a recipe? I am interested for just the pumkin part. I do have I think a pumkin, chocolate bread recipe, if you are interested. Call me if you are. B
Mel,
I don't have time to email mine, but call me. It's seriously the BOMB! I even like it, and I don't like anything pumpkin. So, if you haven't found on yet. Call me.
Shar
I love the kraft food website: www.kraftfoods.com. You can search by entering "pumpkin" in the ingredients title. The foods on here are usually really easy to make. I did notice a recipe titled "spicy pumpkin cake with chocolate chunks". Okay, a cake is kind-a like a cookie, right? Anyway, it's a great website.
Post a Comment