Monday, October 22, 2007

Crafty!

My sister has a friend who makes and sells really cute burp cloth's. I have always loved the cute fabric she uses and the simple pattern. So I stole her idea. (as much as I'd like to take credit for the cute burp cloth's, I won't) Last week I broke down and bought some super cute fabric and chenille to go on the back!! (if you cant tell it's pink chenille on the back)


Burp cloth one

Burp cloth two

What I ended up with!


I ordered another yard of fabric in pink/brown, but its on back order.
It will be really cute and complete my set of three burp cloth's.


I also ordered some black/white combinations... here they are too!
On the back of these I'll do white chenille.

I can't wait to make and give more away! In fact the girl I gave them to asked if I wanted to put some on her "booth" at a boutique she is involved with. So it will be fun to do that and see if any of them will sell! I give these for baby shower gifts too! Cute huh! ?

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

These are really cute. You inspire me & I wish we could sew together. love & miss you.

Kellybean said...

Those are really cute! Do you just sew the edges together, or is there a special way to sew them? They would be fun to make for baby presents.

The Reed Family said...

I need to get crafty again. I love making things like this to give for gifts, but I have been a slacker lately. Love you miss Crafty!

The Taylor Family said...

Mel, those are adorable! I love the fabric. How much are you going to sell them for at your friends booth? What fun!

evelania said...

Um, can't wait 'til I get some of those!