I am going to a "Girls Night Out" tonight! I can't wait. NO husband, NO kids!! Although it seems that's mostly what we talk about! Funny how that works out! The party has a Halloween theme, we were all asked to bring a Halloween treat. I am bringing these:
Witch Broomsticks!!!
Yes, there are supposed to be little drizzles of white chocolate on the semi-sweet chocolate, but I'm not made of money, so I left that part out!
Here's the recipe!
Disclaimer: SO I tasted the dough when I made the cookies, it was sweet, it tasted like dough. But they were not the hit of the party. Everybody thought they were so cute and took one. I ate mine and loved the pretzel chocolate part, but not so much the cookie part! Nobody had anything bad to say about the cookie, but I saw a few of the cookie part left on peoples plates! If your gonna make these adorable broomsticks try and sweeten the dough!!! Or maybe use sugar cookie dough, that would be better!
Disclaimer: SO I tasted the dough when I made the cookies, it was sweet, it tasted like dough. But they were not the hit of the party. Everybody thought they were so cute and took one. I ate mine and loved the pretzel chocolate part, but not so much the cookie part! Nobody had anything bad to say about the cookie, but I saw a few of the cookie part left on peoples plates! If your gonna make these adorable broomsticks try and sweeten the dough!!! Or maybe use sugar cookie dough, that would be better!
4 comments:
Mel those aradorable!!! I want the recipe! Gosh what are you not good at? You are a great sister! I love learning all these fun things from you!
I'm telling you your crafty side has shown up!! I am loving all of your cute ideas...I had carter do the ghost and spider hand and foot painting the other day...Another cute idea for Halloween...make popcorn balls and wrap them with orange clear wrap, tie with a green string and voila! Popcorn pumpkins!
These are too cute! You never seize to amaze me with your baking & sewing skills. I hope you have a blast on your girls night out. I am so jealous--I could really use one of those. Love ya!
So cute!! Where did you get the idea?????? - Kellie
Post a Comment