Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!


This Halloween was supposed to be fun! It just wasn't. (I'm not complaining just expressing.) Ciella is to young for us to go door to door, if we did mostly it would be me saying "trick or treat" and me eating all the candy later! I wouldn't mind the candy though! So we didn't trick or treat. We were invited to go to a party but I just didn't feel like I knew anybody that would going well enough for me to feel comfortable and Garrett had a project to do. So we didn't go. We had dinner, Garrett went to school to work on a project and I cleaned the house! HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO US!
(We did go to a little play group Halloween party earlier this week so Ciella did get a little bit of Halloween fun!)

I'm counting on next year, we'll know more people and Ciella will understand this whole get free candy concept! :) Can't wait until then! Here's to next year!!
Ciella was absolutely adorable in her costume though!

My little Lady Bug!!!I tried hard to get a smile, but this is all I got!

I thought I'd throw in one more with her little head thing off!
She was adorable.

Ciella's little friend Weston from next door came over and they played outside while us parents tried to get cute pictures of the kids in costume!

8 comments:

The Reed Family said...

She is definitely adorable...I think next year Carter will have to take a pillow case because his bag was FUILL...and trust me you don't want the candy in your house! BAD NEWS!

alyson said...

awww she is so cute! I know how you feel Brooke is way too young to go trick or treating too but it was still fun dressing her up and just walking around!

Lizzy said...

Toooooo cute!

The Taylor Family said...

Hey Mel I need new stuff man!! You use to post more often, I ma having withdrawls! What's new?????

The Taylor Family said...

This past few days have been a a little crazy and your stinking site, wont let me see the comments before I post if I have not already signed in, so I could not see if I had left a comment about how cute Ciella looked in her costume! Next Halloween will be much more fun, she will be very into getting CANDY!!!! Love ya and miss ya tons!!!!

The Reed Family said...

Yes Carter is wearing socks with sandals...we pick our battles ok...(actually carter picked them and Jim let him, I would have refused because I don't really like the sandals even without socks, they're too big for him. ) So it's Jim's fault, I promise I still have some standards.

emilyy said...

Thanks for the taking care of us this weekend. You were such a great hostess, we really had a good time. Today when we got home Ethan asked where Ciella went? Hopefully it's not too long before we get together again.

{Anne} said...

Mel-
She looks to cute! I love reading your blog. It is fun to keep in touch. Ciella looks so much like you. How did you come up with her name? It is really cute but I have never heard it before. I hope that things are well with your fam. Love, anne