Monday, November 5, 2007

Silly Ciella

Several months ago I started saying "Silly Ciella" whenever Ciella did anything funny. Slowly that turned into "silly Mama", "silly Daddy" and so on. Tonight Garrett was playing with Ciella, mostly he was tickling her and play wrestling. She was laughing so hard and having so much fun. (I was reading a paper of Garrett's on the lap top on the couch listening to them giggle and have fun.) I looked up when I saw Ciella come over to me and say "silly daddy!" It was so adorable! I loved that she repeated something she had heard me say in a similar situation and seemed to understand what she was saying!

3 comments:

alyson said...

we miss that cute little girl!!

The Taylor Family said...

We cant wait to see her and you guys at Christmas! What fun our girlies will have together!

The Taylor Family said...

Need some new photos with of course cute pic's!! I check your blog everyday man, I need more stuff! Love ya and cant wait till x-mas!!!