I tell ya what, Ciella was born to be a woman!!! Her favorite things to do are carry around her baby doll, carry around her purse positioned just right on her shoulder and wear, specifically, my high heels!

I took these pictures Sunday while we were getting ready for church! You've gotta admit she's pretty dang cute in these shoes!

4 comments:
She's cute with or without the shoes!!
Would are girls have so much fun together! Although, I am beginging to think my girlie girl might be a boyish girlie! So cant wait for them to play at christmas so Ciella's girlie will rub off on her!!!
Mel-
How cute is she...Haylie is the exact same way. She loves my shoes, make-up, purses and jewelry. Girls are the best ;)! I can't get over how much she looks like you. She is beautiful. Hope all is well. Anne
so cute. isnt it fun as they grow up and go through different stages. Cant wait to play with her (and you guys)!
Post a Comment