Happy Birthday to my hubby Garrett. He turns 26 today! Here's a few reasons why I love Garrett:
He makes me laugh out loud, which not many people can do
He works SO hard, not only for our future, but so I can stay home with Ciella
He has a passion for music, which is rubbing off on me
He loves his family and would do anything, like move to NY if it would help them!
He loves school and wants us and our kids to be educated
He is great with money, since I'm not so good
He would give up anything for Ciella and me if it would make us happy
He shows his emotions, most of the time, OK, only sometimes! But I love it when he does!
He would rather hang out with me then friends, although we have very few friends!
He lets me be ME
He likes to play with Ciella and is sad if she doesn't want to play with him
Even though he stays up late working, he trades off days with me and lets me sleep in
He thinks I'm a great cook... I'm not
He loves when I'm creative and when I do things that I like to do
He is more creative then me, seriously!!!!
He tries hard to please me, even when I'm not being nice
He is a good example
He hates gossiping
He has a real testimony of his own
He's my favorite shopping buddy, always a great help
He is incredibly smart, he has a bachelors in English and knows stuff I've never heard of before
He loves to teach Ciella new things
He listens to what I have to say even if he doesn't agree
He loves a clean house and thanks me for cleaning, verses someone who could care less if the house was clean, I love that he wants a clean house! I know sounds weird!
He loves me!
He lets me go shopping when I need a self esteem lift. What more can you ask for, right ladies!
He tells me I'm beautiful
He a total comedian
One of his favorite things is to share his cereal with Ciella every morning!
I could go on and on, but I'll save it for another time! :)
I love you Garrett! Happy Birthday!
14 years ago
6 comments:
Melanie what a good wife, and Garrett what a good husband. You guys are great and we are so glad we found such wonderful friends out here in Buffalo.
Happy Birthday Garrett! We hope you have a great day! Mel you are a lucky woman to have Garrett! I am very happy Mel that Garrrett makes you happy. I hope he will always continue to do so!
That is such a great thing to write and have, and for Ciella to know later when she gets older. It's also great that you found someone who is careful with money--I remember your spending habits a few years back! A match made in heaven...
HAPPY BIRFDAY GARRETT!!!! I AM GLAD YOU WERE BORN!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY FRIEND MELANIE SO HAPPY!!!!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Garrett,
Happy Birthday to you!
Thanks for sharing those thoughts about Garrett! Arent you glad Heavenly Father has blessed you with such a special person in your life! We hope Garrett had a great birthday. Sorry we didnt call. We cant wait to see you in December!
Post a Comment