Monday, November 19, 2007

Good day gone wrong

I don't know what it was about today, but I felt productive. It felt like a good day, I was up and showered early, ran errands, bought Ciella a very cute pair of shoes at Walmart for 4$, picked up the house, made dinner... just a good day. UNTIL...
Garrett called and reminded me to return a movie we had rented that was due by tonight, so I put our jackets on and out to the car we went, let me remind you we just bought this car in August/September, a used Subaru.
It wouldn't start!
Don't you just hate when that happens. It seems just our luck. We are broke (full time graduate student), living off loans and our newest car, dies!!!! Who ever has money lying around to fix your car, especially when living off loans! NOT US!!! Lets just hope its an easy fix! I hate when you buy something, assuming there's no problems, expecting no problems, hoping for no problems and then... problems!

2 comments:

Kellybean said...

I am so sorry Mel, I know just how you feel. Hang in there, when Garrett is making millions you can remember this and be humbled.

Jackie B. said...

oh no. hopefully it's just a bad battery. I hate car problems too. They really are the worst.