This is a new thing Ciella does. Ciella tries to put diapers on all her dolls or stuffed animals! Cute huh!? She loves to carry around the diapers and leave them around the house for me to find later.
She is going to be momma's little helper soon! She is so cute. We are counting down to the 13th! love you guys! Oh and by the way, since I forgot to call and now it is way too late your time, Happy Thanksgiving.
4 comments:
She is too dang cute! We can't wait to see her when you guys come down. Give her a hug and a kiss for me!!
That's funny. She's turning into such a little girl. WTF?
She is going to be momma's little helper soon! She is so cute. We are counting down to the 13th! love you guys! Oh and by the way, since I forgot to call and now it is way too late your time, Happy Thanksgiving.
Hey Mel...what a great big sister she will be! I'll call you soon...probably tomorrow :)
Post a Comment