Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Aly!!!

I just wanted to give a little shout out to my little sister Aly!
Its her 23rd birthday today!!!! So Happy Birthday Aly.
She is such a great sister, a very good mother and probably the most generous person I know.
She is incredibly thoughtful and caring, and never leaves anybody out!
I love you Aly!

5 comments:

alyson said...

ok first of all how old is that picture lol?? Thank you Melanie that really means alot to me! It would be so much better if you and Garrett and Ciella and Becca and Adam and all the boys were here! We had cake and ice cream over at moms house saturday night and it was really weird without you guys here. I didn't know it would hit me this hard about you guys moving but it has and here I go getting all teary eyed sorry ok so anyways what im trying to say is thank you and we miss you and love you guys!! Brooke is still rolling all over the place and so close to crawling! She gets up on her hands and knees all the time but still nothing but she is so close so it's just a matter of time. Ciella Bella is soo adorable! We wish we could see her. Brooke would love to play with her!!

The Taylor Family said...

I totally thought of doing that too!!! Even though you beat me to it, I am still her favorite sister!!!!!!!

Lizzy said...

so sweet of you to do this mel. i wish i was as sweet as you,

The Taylor Family said...

No new blogs????????? I can't handle that! I look forward to seeing what you and Ciella are up to!!!

The Taylor Family said...

Um that was me Becca that posted that post that says we are the Taylor Family, I dont know why the other one I posted a few days ago says Becca, but they are both me!