Thanks for tagging me Anne! I was never really into music until I married Garrett. Garrett is really into music! So of course I grew to love his music. So I am giving all credit for my itunes music list to Garrett! (So this is what you do.... put your itunes library on shuffle and then name the first ten songs that play. Don't skip those songs that you are ashamed of because that is CHEATING! We all have some songs on our iPod that we probably would die if anyone knew we had...that is part of the fun! Here goes mine:)
1.Inches and Falling (live) by The Format
This is one of my favorite songs, I put it on and Ciella and I dance and jump around, its a very happy fun song! The Format is such a fun to listen to band!
2.Southern State by Bright Eyes
I love these guys but this isn't my favorite song!
3. Mushaboom by Feist
Love it... what more can I say
4. Kookaburra by John Vanderslice
This is his new CD "Emerald City", love it! Garrett's been a fan for many years.
5. Lightness by Death Cab...
Garrett introduced me to Death Cab after I got home from the mission, fell in love with both, Garrett and Death Cab!
6. Brand New Colony by The Postal Service
Can't go wrong with Ben Gibbard!
7. End Of the Affair(featuring Jenny Lewis) by Jonathan Rice
Garrett and I saw this guy live as an opening for the Ben Gibbard Solo Concert(which was incredible by the way) He was great in concert so we bought the CD. Jenny Lewis was there too, she sang with Jonathan then later with Ben in another song they do together, it was one of the best concerts of all time! We really like Jenny Lewis "Rilo Kiley" but she's kinda foul! So we only listen to a few songs!
8. You Remind Me of Home by Ben Gibbard and Andrew Kinny
The "Home" volumes are some of my favorite CD's! Check these out!
9. Nora by The Long Winters
My favorite CD is "When I pretend to fall."
10. Divide Me by Kalai
Doesn't quite fit in with the other songs, but while living in Utah(6 years ago!) I became a huge fan!
I only have a ipod nano, so my library is quite small! But you get the picture! If I went off of our itunes main library(over 3300 songs) who knows what you'd get, probably an Icelandic band, cuz we actually listen to a few...Sigur Ros and Mum! this was fun ! thanks!
I know I am horrible at this whole tagging thing! so I'm not gonna tag any one person, everybody just do it, it was fun, i think you learn a lot about people too!
14 years ago
7 comments:
Hey so I started this ipod thing... Funny stuff we have like the same stuff. I love love love Ben Gibbard, his lyrics are so beautiful and 'Lightness' has got to be one of my all time favorites! Can you believe I used to go see Death Cab back in '03 and tickets would be $7, I miss those days. Ben Gibbard also covers my favorite Bjork song 'Joga' it is classic! Yeah so we have all the same stuff, including Sigur Ros one of my favorites, you know Bjork is from Iceland as well and they are friends. So you should check out my list.
Your not still kickin' it in your car to Britney Spears are you?
OK. I've never heard of all your list except for "Death Cab". And even then i couldn't tell you any songs they sing. I'll have to try that out and see what plays on my iTunes.
Sadly I dont have an ipod :( So I can't play!
Mel-
Thanks for completing your assignment ;) no jk but its fun hu? I love your music. I love Feist and Death Cab. Good listening. I hope you had fun!
Mel- How do you know potatojack?? She comments on one of my friends blog that I don't think you know. Wierd how small the world is.
Mel- Wierd so you must know my friend that potatojack comments on because you have her blog linked on your blog. How do you know Sharon Allen? She was one of my really good friends in my ward here for 2 years before her and Nate moved down to NM. We went to Cali. this summer with them. How do you know her? We love the Allens. Small world. What the heck?
mel, i dont know any of your songs. and i think i would be way to embarrased about what plays on my ipod to actually post it.
Post a Comment