This is my favorite time of year! I love all the festivities and the fun atmosphere! I love the fall weather and the pumpkins too! This is Ciella's Spider made from her hand prints (no thumb!)
What a cute little craft! I've been looking for something to do for Ethan's preschool next week (I'm teaching) and that will be perfect! Thanks for the idea- I'm totally going to steal it from you!
4 comments:
i want to make one! that would be a fun little project. maybe i'll do it with my nephew. :)
This is my most favorite time too, and for all the same reasons. Hey I want to make one of those with Linus, what kind of paint did you use? Way cute!
What a cute little craft! I've been looking for something to do for Ethan's preschool next week (I'm teaching) and that will be perfect! Thanks for the idea- I'm totally going to steal it from you!
You are so CRAFTY!! I am jealous!
Post a Comment