14 years ago
Saturday, October 6, 2007
Is it possible...
Ya know I don't think its possible for a baby girl to be as cute as Ciella. (I realize I'm a bit partial to my own child!) Today Ciella let me "DO" her hair for the first time! She does let me put a clip in to pull back her bangs, but today she let me put her hair in a pony tail and then later into pig tails. I was so excited. And you can see for yourself just how cute she is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mel- I agree the Mom always thinks her kids are the cutest thing ever but I have to say Ciella is pretty dang cute!!! I am excited to see you in a few weeks even if it will only be for a few hours.
hey melanie! your daughter is super cute! i added you to my profile as a friend... now you are lucky number 3!! haha... but really it is nice to be able to see all of you guys and hear all the updates... looks like your doing well..... rhonda
Post a Comment