Thursday, January 17, 2008

CA... my last few thoughts!

I know how late this is but I wanted to finish what I started with our CA trip. So here's the last very few fun things that went down during our stay in CA! (mostly this is for my own records)

Ciella was given an adorable little tutu from my good friend Julia. Julia made it her self! (She sells these on her blog if anyone is interested! Her blog is located to the left...)


Garrett shot one more wedding! He only seems to get better and better as time goes on at doing weddings. This was one of my favorite pictures he took! This was just for fun because of how rainy it was! But it sure captures the fun this couples has together! Lucky for this couple the day before the wedding, at the very last minute we decided to take the "Temple" pictures to save time on the wedding day as well as the fact that it was going to be pouring rain! And pour it did! It rained ALL day the day they got married. They were so happy to have gotten their pictures done the day before! He took so many amazing pictures of this couple and there are a couple more I'd love to post but they are on Garrett's computer and not available at the moment! But I just may sneak them onto my blog later!
We had so much fun in California and we were sad to leave after our one month stay, but happy to be back in our own house with our own things!

4 comments:

The Reed Family said...

Love the picture of Ciella in the tutu! And that wedding sot is so good! Your man has got some talent! Love ya, Talk to you soon

Kellybean said...

How fun! Garrett takes darling photos (well I guess the people in them do too). I looked at your friend Julia's site and she has such cute stuff I wish I had a girl! That's funny her business is called 'Bitsy Bling', so is Anne's and she sells the same stuff. uh oh!

emilyy said...

I wanted to leave you a comment, but realized I have too much to say so I will just call you this week. Love the pics!

Purcell's Party said...

How cute are your pics!!! Love, love, love the rain boots! Whose idea was that? Adorable! So, how's the snow? Does Ciella love it? I'm sad we didn't see more of you and Becca while you were here, we all got sick! Well, next time!