Garrett and I came home to California! :) We've been here now for 2 weeks and we still have another 2 weeks to go! We are enjoying our stay so far. Garrett is working hard so we can make a little money. Garrett has literally worked like a crazy man, he gets up everyday at 7 and works all day on 2 houses his family is building. He says he's ready to go back to Buffalo so he can go back to school instead of doing manual labor! :) Poor guy! You know its bad when he's on his break from school and he can't to go back to school. Thanks Garrett for working so hard!
Ciella in her Christmas dress!
Here's some highlights from our trip so far!
I got my hair cut! I cut off 10 inches! wow

My sister Becca and her family is in town so my whole family was
together for Christmas!
Garrett's family was all here too, minus his brother Clay who is on a mission and we had a big Christmas Eve party!

Garrett photographed a wedding, including bridal shots!
He is an amazing photographer as you can see in the photos!
He's doing another wedding this weekend!
He really enjoys photography.
Bridal shots

I got my hair cut! I cut off 10 inches! wow
My sister Becca and her family is in town so my whole family was
together for Christmas!
Garrett's family was all here too, minus his brother Clay who is on a mission and we had a big Christmas Eve party!
Garrett photographed a wedding, including bridal shots!
He is an amazing photographer as you can see in the photos!
He's doing another wedding this weekend!
He really enjoys photography.
Bridal shots
wedding shots
We have done a lot of playing with cousins! My sister went on a cruise and left her 4 kids with my parents for the week so we play almost all day! Not to mention my other sister's 4 kids that live here in town. AND my little sister's little girl as well as m brothers 2 boys!!! Plus Garrett's brother's 2 boys! Lots and lots of playing with cousins!
That's pretty much been our trip so far, but with almost 2 weeks left we still have plenty of time to play! My favorite thing so far has been the California weather verses the freezing cold snowy weather that we left behind in New York!
Stay tuned for more of our California fun!
7 comments:
Melanie I love your hair cut. Ciella's Christmas dress looks a little different than what I remember, I guess Grandma must be spoiling her. I am glad you are having fun, but we miss you.
How fun! Your hair is so cute! I also just chopped all my hair off as well, it too was a good 10 inches! crazy, I couldn't look at the floor after she cut it, I always get sad if I look. I do feel very liberated since I cut my hair though, do you?
Hey what kind of straightener was it that you bought? i'm in the market! p.s. Be sure to call with any more random encounters :) love ya!
It's about time you posted something. I was starting to wonder if you were having too much fun to post anything for us. Glad you're enjoying your time in CA, say hi to your parents for me!
glad you are enjoying CA. We were hoping to get home and it didn't workout. hopefully next year. Safe travels! OH! that's got to be Renee's brother sitting next to her! so nice to see a pic of Lora too. Thanks for Sharing.
Hi Melanie...it's your old roommate Michelle. I found your blog through Nicole Price's. Glad to see you are doing well. Take Care.
I know you are recovering...but as soon as you're unpacked and things calm down a little call me!! :) love ya!
Post a Comment