Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's a girl!!!

We are so happy to announce that we are pregnant with baby #2! Another baby girl will be joining our family in June! (although it seems forever away!) We are really excited and can't wait to have her! Ciella will be such a good big sister! Ciella was also born in June so these girls will be just over 2 years apart!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's great Melanie, congratulations to all 3 of you!! Do you have any names picked out?

The Taylor Family said...

I just LOVE being the first to know all because I am 1 hour earlier then the Calli people! Congratulations!!!!! Ciella will be a great big sister! Cute ultra sound picture! Love ya

Mary Beth said...

Congratulations! You make cute girls!

Shar said...

Yay, another girl! How fun. I can just see all of the drama in 12 years when they fight over who gets to use the bathroom.

If you have all girls and we have all boys, we might have to start swapping kids!

Kellybean said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I didn't even know you were pregnant! Thats great. How fun! My sister and I were that close in age and it is so fun and we are very close minus the fights over cloths and such.

Darcy Patterson said...

Congratulations! I didn't even know you were pregnant... how fun! I'm so excited for you!

Jackie B. said...

Congrats!! that is so exciting!

cram4u said...

Congrats!!! that is awesome I bet Renee is so excited to have another little granddaughter.

{Anne} said...

Congrats Mel..that is so exciting! Girls are way so fun and especially to have them so close. They will be the best of friends.

Jinky said...

Didn't notice a bump when I saw you last. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all. ---Hey, we're due the same month.

Kelly Krew said...

WOW Garrett, who would have guessed you were the one that was going to give your mom the granddaughters she needed?!?!?! Not I !!!!! Congratulations!!

Chanel Palmer said...

Congratulations!!!!

I am so excited for you!!!

As you know I am partial to girls.

Dan and Michelle said...

Congratulations!