Monday, February 4, 2008

LOST

Garrett and I do not have T.V. Yes, we do have a T.V., but we don't have cable nor do we get any basic channels. (In fact we've never had it since we married) But... (Here comes the confession) since we moved here and Garrett was gone so much I found all the shows you can watch online. I slowly picked up this habit during the nights Garrett was gone and Ciella was in bed. Then I some how heard about the show "LOST." I had never watched it and new nothing about it. I started thinking maybe Garrett and I could watch it together. So one night we started watching it via the Internet, starting with season 1 of course (currently they are airing season 4). It has been just over 1 and 1/2 weeks and I am completely and totally consumed with the show! We are now watching season 3!!! I dream about this show, I can't seem to get it out of my head; I want to watch it constantly! This is bad, I know!!! I can't seem to wait to see what happens next! I am a little bit embarrassed about this newly acquired obsession! I think I'll get back to reality when I get to the current season, season 4, and have to wait one week for the episodes to be available on line! Is anyone else out there addicted to LOST?

10 comments:

Kellybean said...

Yes, Danny and I are totally addicted/obsessed. It is so good! I love it! It's hard waiting each week for a new episode. The worst is that they ended last season in May and they aired the new season in Oct. and that was only 3 episodes and then we had to wait again until last week for a new one! Crazy! They have weird breaks and stuff.

Anthony and Kristie said...

How can you not be addicted to Lost? Anthony and I love it. Last Thursday we dragged Kenzie and Parker to a friends house, put them to bed and had a season premier party. Not so much a party really, we could only talk during commercials, and all the snacks could not crunch to ensure we didn't miss anything important.

Darcy Patterson said...

it's true... you get so much more addicted to the show when you can watch one right after another! the addiction does get better when you have to wait for the weekly showings! it's crazy how you just can't predict what will happen next huh!

Anonymous said...

I feel your obsession! Brandon and I did the same thing for seasons 1 and 2 until we figured out that we can watch it on the internet. Now we're almost all caught up...and we watch the episodes every week. I love that show!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Our blog just went private. If you still want to view it, just send me your email address at thenowfam@yahoo.com THanks!

The Reed Family said...

Of course you know I am obsessed! It totally stinks having to wait a week in between because I just want answers! And it seems like as soon as one question is answered, another question appears...Ahh LOST, we're all in the club

{Anne} said...

Addicted to it too. Stew could barely stand to wait for it to come back on. It is frustrating at times though. I just want to know some many answers now. It better end good.

The Carroll's said...

Who isn't addicted to LOST? It is the BEST show ever! I was hooked from the very first episode. then when David and I got married, i got him addicted. We borrowed the seasons from a friend and watched on DVD!

Have you heard how Dustin G., is doing in UT?

Tiffany said...

Ok here's the deal Mel... that show is CREEPY!!!!!!!!!! I have watched almost the entire first season, and everytime I finish an episode, I am particually pooping my pants because of how scared I am. I think they call that show "Lost" because everyone who watches it is Lost. What's even going on anyway... everyone is suspicious!

Mary Beth said...

What a funny post!

My sister's been trying to get me hooked on it, but I didn't start watching it until last night. We only get Portuguese TV, so I'm starting to go crazy.

We watched season 1, episode 1 and can already tell we're going to be LOST junkies.

My problem is that you can only watch the online episodes if you are in the US, so I have to dowload the episodes from itunes. As soon as we finished the first episode, I got on to download the rest of season 1, and I won't let me! I'm dying to know what happens next!