Ciella and I had such a fun week last week! Garrett's Mom Renee, otherwise known as "Gramma Nea" came in for a visit, her first and hopefully not her last! Garrett was busy most of the time, so Ciella and I were left to have all the fun! We had a week full of shopping, playing and helping Gramma get to know Buffalo. Ciella was so happy to have someone give all of their attention to her 24/7! And of course Gramma Nea spoiled all of us, including the baby to be, like crazy! We went to the outlet mall, the regular mall, downtown Buffalo and the Waterfront. Ciella 's favorite part of the trip was Gramma buying her a Winnie the Pooh and Tigger doll and movie. She is so funny and calls Winnie the Pooh, "Winnie Poop". She loves her new "Winnie Poop" movie! Luckily for Ciella my parents are also coming in for a visit in about 1o days, so Ciella will be so happy to have all that attention too. I think she's going through attention withdrawals since her Gramma Nea left!

We couldn't get Ciella to sit still for this picture of Garrett and his mom,
so we took another one!

Ciella, Gramma Nea and Winnie Poop!
Conference Sunday!
Garrett's church calling is on the Activities Committee, so Conference Sunday for us meant going down to the church for the Cinnamon Roll Breakfast before Conference, which for us doesn't start until noon. We enjoyed all the wonderful cinnamon rolls and then watched conference with our ward. I thought Ciella was so cute in her outfit I couldn't resist taking a picture! She looks like a little cow girl in this outfit! Here's Ciella trying to smile and say cheese! She loves her pink boots and someone said to her on Sunday that she had "cool boots." So now every time she see's them and any other shoes for that matter, she says "cool shoes" or "cool boots"!

3 comments:
I know you have been busy with company but I have been dying for a new post!! I check everyday!! I must say those are some darn cute boots and a darn cute little Ciella! Now call me i'm dying here!! And I only have 10 days until the next wave of company!! Am I selfish for your attention or what? :) Love ya!
You are the best Mel. I miss you all so much. It is so great to see your family growing and reading your writings and thoughts. We love you all....... Bro. Albee
Cute boots!!! She looks so grown up
Post a Comment