Thursday, April 10, 2008

Let the fun begin!

Ciella's new outdoor climber has finally arrived! I can't wait for the weather to stay warm so we can get a little swimming pool too! Then all we'll do is sit in the back yard in the sun, playing!
I think this looks like so much fun for Ciella and can't wait until its not in the box on our front door, but put together in the backyard! We'll have all Ciella's friends over to play!

6 comments:

Kellybean said...

That looks like so much fun!

The Reed Family said...

I am so excited for you! It is so nice to have some outside toys for the kiddos! Garrett better get to work with the assembling :)

The Taylor Family said...

Welcome to the world of assembly! It only gets worse! Ha Ha! It looks like Ciella will have a blast! I dont know if we are going to last until the warm weather comes! :( I am so done with winter!

Dick&Erica said...

I'm so excited to be able to just send Ella outside to play. We need our warm weather back! We should definitely swap houses with all this new backyard fun.

emilyy said...

Sounds like a fun summer. I bet she will love that thing, as well as the rest of the neighborhood.

Rick Albee said...

Mel....I can top that. When Jeffrey was just a baby we were at the air show at Norton AFB. It was hot and sticky, I had Jeff on my shoulders. What do you get when you combine Milk, cotton candy and chips and cheese with a hot sticky day on the burning hot concrete with Dad running around looking for a good spot to watch the show......Right..THROW UP. But even worse right on top of my head and down my face with nothing but a disposable diaper to wipe it off with. Vicki laughed so hard she peed her pants. What a great day. I really love those memories...............Rick