Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lesson learned...

What do you get you ask, when you combine in your child, some late night food, a large glass of water and too vigorous motions while singing bed time songs...
throw up
And not that "oh so sad baby throw up," NO, you get, "that smells like an adult threw up," throw up.
So after cleaning your child, and wiping down the floor, where, after the throw up covered your entire shoulder and dripped down your back, it landed, you clean your self. But when you can't seem to get ride of the nasty smell, you then discover, it is also in your hair.
So after a very thorough shower and several loads of laundry, I pat my self on the back,
and say, thank you self.
Lesson learned.

11 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

Sounds like fun. I am sure it didn't help the situation to be pregnant with a super sensitive nose. I miss you, it seems like it has been a long time since we have hung out. Parker misses his Ciella.

evelania said...

yuck! i am NOT having kids...

Lizzy said...

woohoo, this sounded like tons of fun. Just remember that this is only your first child, you will probably be lucky to have many more moments like this with future children!!! Keep in mind though, that one night, you will walk in on your little one, kneeling beside her bed, saying her own little prayer, & it will make it all worth while!

Anonymous said...

yuck, yuck, yuck!!

The Taylor Family said...

Ha Ha too funny only because it happened to you and not me! Hee Hee! I do have to agree with Lizzy, there will so many more treasured moments ahead! Ha Ha! Love ya! Kiss sweet Ciella for us and hey dont forget most more pictures of the cute girlie! Are so so excited for Wednesday? I am so jealous!

Kellybean said...

And yet again here is another story that reminds me of good old Dr. Markhams!

Kori, Troy and Colby said...

EW! That does remind me of Dr Markhams!! I couldn't eat Doritos for like two years after that place! I am not looking forward to real throw up, I can hardly take it from myself!

emilyy said...

That's a funny story. I'm laughing because it happened to you and not me.

emilyy said...

That's a funny story. I'm laughing because it happened to you and not me.

emilyy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emilyy said...

Sorry for all the comments. My comp went a little crazy for a min and this is what happened.