
My parents came for a visit! It was so much fun. Ciella loves her Gramma and Grampa! All she wanted was to be with them. She would have slept with them if I would of let her. My dad played with her pretty much non-stop, he was often her personal swing. This was my Dad's first time to visit us, so we had fun seeing all the sights; Niagara Falls, Palmyra, down town Buffalo, the water front, the (Buffalo) wings ... Unfortunately he was about 2 weeks too early, it was not the most attractive time of year for Buffalo when they came, dead looking tree's and dirty lakes. Now that they are gone Buffalo is starting to look green and beautiful again. They helped us get ready for summer by buying Ciella a small swimming pool. We are sad they left and are counting down the days till Gramma comes back to help us when the new baby comes in June. Ciella misses them so much and still says at least once a day,"where Gramma go?" followed by "where Grampa go?"
3 comments:
We totally know what you mean, by where did gramma go?? It is really hard to see Gramma and Granpa go! We cant wait to go to visit in the summer. What do ya think about Lizzy? Pretty exciting, huh?!
I think Becca plans on telling everyone about our move before we do, just by comments she leaves on blogs!!! J/K! We posted it now anyway, so it is official. I am so not looking forward to being far away from "gramma and grampa."
That reality is going to be hard for me...being so far from family, because since I've had kids we have been so close to alot of family. I am going to keep my eye open for tickets...why does everything have to be so expensive!! I think an extra student loan is worth it to come and see you!! I love you!!
Post a Comment