Yesterday morning and early afternoon we had such great summer weather, it was 80 degree's by 10:00 am! So we filled the swimming pool with warm water and called our friends to come over. Jessica came from accross the street with Weston, and Kristie road up on her bike with Parker and his baby sister. We had fun relaxing in the sun while the kids played in the pool and on the outdoor play set.
I think the kids had the most fun drinking fruit punch, which ended up more on themselves then in their mouths!
Kristie was nice enough to take the kids for a ride on her bike!
We had so much fun! Thankfully we got everything cleaned up just as the weather turned cold and started to rain!
4 comments:
I think it started raining like 30 minutes after I got home. Good thing we called it quits when we did. While we were there the weather was great. I always love hanging out with you and Jesse thanks for the fun time.
What a cute swimsuit Ciella has on!!! Logan saw her pictures and said, "Ohhhh, she is so cute!" We miss you lots. I am glad you called today--it was fun to talk to you!
Isn't summer great--the hot weather, the bbq's, swimming, camping; all that fun stuff. Hopefully this summer I'll float down a canal somewhere :) Yay for hot weather and swimming pools!
Ciella looks to cute and more and more grown up! We cant wait for warm weather to come for longer than 2 days! Every week we have 1 day maybe 2 days with 60 degree weather, but then the rest of the week is FREEZING! Yuck!
Post a Comment