Well this is it! I am on my way to be induced! Hopefully the next blog entry will pictures of the new baby girl! Wish me luck! I am 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant! Hopefully things go as fast and smooth as the delivery went with Ciella.
14 years ago

8 comments:
Good luck! We are praying for you!!!
Good luck! Although you hardly look like you are going to have a baby today! In the pictures below you can't even tell you are pregnant! Enjoy every minute of the next few weeks of having a newborn, they grow too fast!
You are a super tiny pregnant woman. I can't believe you are about to have a baby you look so little. Good luck on the new baby girl.
Good luck...we hope all goes well!! We can't wait to see your beautiful baby!!
Yay! Happy Pushing! Make sure to put up lots of pictures! Congratulations.
Yay! I'm so excited for you!! And by the way, you look GREAT!! Just the baby bump! Cute, I can't wait to see the pictures of the little girly :)
I am dying MElanie!! I was so sad I missed your call (I think I was vaccuuming) And you said you weren't feeling great so I didn't want to bother you. (by the way I hope you can receive text messages cuz I sent you one, and if you don't i'll pay you the fee if there is one!) I'm am dying here I can't wait to talk to you tomorrow! You know I love you and can't wait to see the baby! I hope you're feeling better!! Congrats
wow, you still so tiny!
Post a Comment