She is here! After hours and hours of waiting, a whooping 6 pound 3.3 ouncer is here!
Born on Monday June 16, 3:25 pm
Cadence Faye Bascom
6 lbs 3 oz
18 and 3/4 inches
6 lbs 3 oz
18 and 3/4 inches
If you squint a little they look almost exactly the same...beautiful.
21 comments:
So cute! I love the spikey hair picture! She is so adorable! I can't decide who I think she looks like! Keep the pictures coming! So cute!
So cute! Congrats! I think she looks like Ciella.
I love the hair! She is so cute! Let us know if we can help at all.
What a tiny little peanut!!! I think she looks a lot like Ciella did! Too cute! Congratulations!
I knew when I checked there would be pictures! You are on the ball. She is of course gorgeous! And you look good too considering you mentioned not feeling well. Try to get some rest if possible! and call me when you can! Love ya!
She is adorable and so little! I the black hair.
Melanie she is so beautiful! I still can't decide who she looks like but she is so cute! I can't believe how tiny she is! I can't wait to see her!!
Yeah! She is so beautiful! Congratulations!
Congrats on the new baby girl. She is so precious.
Congratulations!! She is so cute! Ciella looks pretty excited ;)
How exciting! You are both so beautiful!!! Congratulations!
She is beautiful! Congrats Mel...I am SO happy for you! And I LOVE the name! She looks like you so much.
Dang, you are just growing your little family! I can't believe you have another daughter. Ciella doesn't look all that happy, or is it just the pictures? Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet Cadence one day!
Congratulations! What a doll! Wish we were closer-seems weird we're not able to go on over to Barb's to visit with the family. Give her loves for us, I'm sure if Grandma saw her she would say feed her! She is such a little peanut!
Congratulations to you both!! She is so beautiful. Hope you are well and that you start to feel better soon Melanie. You are all in our thought & prayers for lost of restful nights though having a newborn that may be difficult, which is why we are praying for them!!
What a beautiful baby! And a beautiful name, too! Congratulations!
Congratulations, I can't believe her hair. She is adorable, I can't wait to hold her.
Oh she is so pretty. I love all that hair. I wish I could hold her. Glad to hear that everything went well.
Congrats!!!
She's so cute. And it looks like everyone in your family has already fallen in love with her. I love her name too.
She is adorable!! Avery was born on June 16th, 2007 at 3:23pm. They are exactly 1yr and 2 minutes apart. Cool! I think they are destined to be friends. Congrats!
Post a Comment