Sunday, June 22, 2008

Baby Cadence

Sweet baby Cadence


Well I finally am feeling settled so I guess I can update the blog!

Man, I forgot how much your body hurts after you deliver a baby.
And how much sleep you don't get!

We are just loving this new baby and enjoying all the things that they bring with them.
Little miss Ciella is adjusting OK to her new baby sister, she just loves to hold and kiss her, but hasn't quite learned what patience is yet. Thankfully my Mom is still here and Garrett is not in school so we have had lots of help. We have already been back to the Hospital with Cadence who has Jaundice. She is doing good now after an I.V. (so sad to watch your sweet baby be pricked with needles) for lots of fluids, she was a little dehydrated. She is such a sweet baby who loves to cuddle. After having Ciella who was 8 lb's, having a little 6 lb baby is so different. She is so tiny and all of the clothes from Ciella are huge on her. We just love her!

You can see how tiny she is here engulfed in Garrett's arms!
Almost a full smile!



11 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey Melanie, I just wanted to congratulate you on your second adorable little girl. Isn't it fun having girls? I sure like it. Hope everything is well with you and enjoy the extra help well you can!!!

P.S by the way, cute blog.

emilyy said...

Mel-
She is so pretty. I wish Molly was still that tiny. I love all that hair. She is just too cute!!!!

Cram Family said...

Congrats she is just darling. Good luck with everything I know that Jaundice just sucks I have had two of mine under lights for that it stinks.

Lizzy said...

so sweet. she is just too precious. we want to hold her. send her home with mom!!!

The Reed Family said...

Melanie you have the sweetest baby! I wish I could hold her...and you have taken some adorable pictures of her. A smile already! That is so sweet!

Kellybean said...

She is SO SWEET! I wanna hold her. She has so much hair. Congrats again!

The Taylor Family said...

Mel, those pictures are so adorable! I love the one of her yawning! The smilie sleeping ones are too cute too! Okay Okay they are all so sweet. We hope we get to hold her before she is one! :(

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of her yawning!!

alyson said...

Mel, she is so dang cute!! We can't wait to see her! What do you guys need for her?

Natalie said...

She looks so much like Garret! I can't wait to see her in real life.

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

so cute!!! congratulations... :)