Sisters!
Ciella 2 years, 27 lbs.
Cadence 8 days, 6 lbs 4 oz
Cadence 8 days, 6 lbs 4 oz
I love in the top picture that it looks like Cadence is smiling too
When I first found out I would be the mother of 2 girls, I swore to never dress them in matching clothes. I have since swore to never dress them differently if I can help it!
I love that Ciella is looking at Cadence in this picture!
When I first found out I would be the mother of 2 girls, I swore to never dress them in matching clothes. I have since swore to never dress them differently if I can help it!
9 comments:
She is so beautiful. Okay no wonder she was only 6 lbs. your belly was so little. Totally jealous. Congrats!!!!
you have two very cute little girls melanie...keep the pictures coming!! =)
the picture of ciella looking at cadence is adorable!!
All the pictures are lovely!! You have two beautiful daughters! So funny about not dressing them alike and now not wanting to dress them different. It is so funny how our opinions change when we are actually in a situation. Hope that you are all doing well. Lots of Love!!
I am so excited that I will be able to see your two little girls in person!! I am amazed by how many great pictures you have gotten of Cadence smiling! It's adorable!
Beautiful pictures, beautiful girls!
Your girls are beautiful. Everyone in my house is finally over their illnesses so we need to come over and say hi.
The pictures are so adorable! I totally love the twinner outfits! They look so cute! Ciella's funny face it so sweet! Are you doing okay today, 1st day w/o mom? I always had a really rough time :( Hopefully you wont since Garrett gets to be home with you! Good luck!
I know! It's so cute when they match! I never buy any new clothes for them unless they match. I even make them matching bows!
Post a Comment