Here we are in California again! I feel like every time we blog we are in CA! But we love it here and are happy to be be back home with our families and friends. We have been here for almost 3 weeks and still have 3 weeks before we fly back to New York. Again Garrett is working hard to make some well needed money for us.
We have been shopping, playing with cousins, swimming and enjoying our families. We are getting ready to drive to Utah tomorrow to visit my oldest sister and her family and my Grandpa! I can't wait... Cafe Rio here I come!
Ciella is having a blast playing with all her cousins and is really excited to go to "woo-ta" (Utah) tomorrow to see her other cousins. She had her first real fall where she busted her lip open and had a fat lip for several days, thankfully no stitches where required! We were doing well with potty training, having almost double the success's then accidents, but are putting it on hold for a few more weeks until we aren't traveling all over between states. I got a really cute picture of her walking around wearing only a tee shirt and high heels, no undies and her little bum hanging out! but since I don't want everybody looking at my 2 year old's butt, its staying in my computer!
Cadence turned 6 weeks old on Monday and is sure a sweet baby. She has finally, at 6 weeks, matched Ciella's birth weight! Ciella weighted 8 lbs at birth and yesterday Cadence was 8 lb 6 oz. It was a relief for me that she is finally gaining weight regularly. I gave up nursing since she wasn't gaining thinking it was me that was the problem, then when we started formula she still didn't gain weight well. But now only 6 full weeks later, she is finally gaining weight! hooray!!! She is such a good baby, she is only up 2 times a night and was officially smiling at 5 weeks old, and then only days later started coo-ing at us. She doesn't cry much and loves to stretch out on the floor and look around! She also loves to hold her head up. She has her daddy's long eyelashes, its too bad you can't tell in the picture!
14 years ago

6 comments:
Cadence is seriously such a beautiful baby! She is so pretty. We wish we could be in CA right now too.
I haven't seen you guys in forever! I'm glad you're having a great time at home. Cadence is so adorable and I love her little outfit. What a good and happy baby. We look forward to you coming home.
she is a doll! Miss you guys! Have fun in woo ta!
Yet again another beautiful picture of Cadence! I miss you! And wish you were here to help me through the stress, since you are a pro at moving a million miles away from your family! I love you and will talk to you soon
Sounds like you guys are having a great time in CA. Lucky you to go have Cafe Rio!! That is the fast food place I miss the most. I cant wait to go home my fav is a pork burrito, pinto, medium ench style!! YUMMY!! Cadence is so beautiful and I know what you mean about her daddy's long eyelashes. When we were all growing up I used to be jealous of Grant and Garretts eyelashes being so long. I used to think they are boys they arent supposed to have long eyelashes. LUCKY Cadence. Enjoy your next 3 weeks at home!!
Post a Comment