Thankfully we are making progress in the potty training department! Ciella has all the sudden just clicked with this whole potty thing. The last couple of days she has watched her friends use the potty and right after wanted to herself. So last night she watched her friend use the potty and today she asked to use the potty. So off came the diaper and she is doing great. She doesn't even tell me when she needs to go, she just walks right up to the potty and uses it all by herself! She has done this on two separate occasions, with no accidents both times. Seriously she has kinda surprised me.
I apparently didn't do enough explaining about doing #2 on the potty cuz that ended up on the floor. But I'm gonna take the hit for that one! I have since done LOTS of explaining!!!!!
I would though recommend the Fisher Price " Royal Stepstoll Potty" training seat that makes music when you pee! Ciella loves it and can't wait to hear it make music! And it lets me know when she goes so I can get really excited!
Next is the transition to wearing underwear and using the normal toilet, since right now she just runs around naked so nothing gets in the way when she needs to go!
I'm just so glad this has finally kicked in and she now understands! I was sick of cleaning up pee!
14 years ago
3 comments:
I'm so jealous. Maybe Ella can be Ciella's audience now so she can learn.
Show off:) I guess potty training really is easier when the child is ready. Go Ciella.
Hey Mel! Potty training is never all the way easy! But, girls are supposed to be easier than boys. Hey, will you tell your beloved sister - Lizzy - that she needs to add me to her "OK" list...I can't see her blog. Hope you're doing well. Your girls are beautiful! I can still remember when I used to help you write your name on your lunch bag in the mornings...ah, how time does fly! heehee
Post a Comment