Thursday, September 4, 2008

R.I.P. my favorite purse


Rest in peace little purse.
(OK, LARGE purse, it could probably double as luggage)
I am sad to see you go.
Today, my favorite purse, you died (the handle broke right off), but you'll never be forgotten!

I had this fine looking purse (in black) only 2 months before it bit the dust!

But I would like to send a shout out to the store
who is giving me back the 58$ I shelled out to own such a beauty.
It would have been well worth it, had it not so sadly died!

Good bye dear purse...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I totally hate when your fav purse dies. That is a beauty I must admit!! Well just think of the future purse you will buy when you get the $58 back. Thanks for the comment yesterday. I am certain that someday we will get to see you all. I am planning a trip back to the states at the beginning of April. And I plan to be in CA. I havent seen grandpa or the rest of the family in 7 years. That is way too long. Hopefully we will get to see you guys then to. I would love to meet your beautiful girls!! Can you email me. I will then pass the address to Britt to add to her blog. You have to add email addresses rather than blog pages... Kind of a pain! Give our love to those beautiful girls Tell Garrett I said wuz up cuz!! Miss you all!! amwhitfield@gmail.com (almost forgot that) x

The Taylor Family said...

Hey Mel, Mom's purse just like that diesd to and it sounds like in exactly the same fashion! Mom took hers back and got her money back. You should definitly send it back!!!!!

brentandkashann said...

Yes, of course you can add me, I am fattered. I am too lazy too add people lately but I cruise over to yours all the time, hitchhiking on others blogs.
Yes, your kids are soooo cute. Ciela eyes are unbelievable! I am trying to figure out if they are more Garrett or Melanie eyes though? It seems to me she gets it from both.
You are a great photographer.
Oh, and sorry about your purse, but now you get to do some more shopping right?

Lizzy said...

RIP purse. How sad. It was awfully cute. Course, now I am not jealous that I didnt buy it anymore. Hee Hee!
Your kids are gorgeous. So glad you were out here to we could meet baby Cadence. She is beautiful--they both are. Love you guys.

The Reed Family said...

NO not the purse!!! I was so tempted this summer when I saw yours to go and get one. And large is good when you have kids!! They have some cute knock-offs here that maybe I can get for Christmas...I'll send you pics and you can help me decide on one. p.s. call me after your workout tomorrow. love ya!

Rhonda Rhonda Rhonda said...

thanks for your comments melanie... it helps... im trying to sort through all of this so hopefully i will figure out what to do at some point! and by the way... i love that purse!!! =)

Stephanie Evans said...

Hi Melanie! This is Stephanie Evans from the ward. I met you at Briste's girls night. Well I happened onto your blog from Tiffany's and saw your purse and had to start reading. I don't think I've seen a cuter purse! Where did you get it? I figure a store that carries something that cute has to have others, right? Well I figured I would ask you at church, but I seem to forget stuff like that, so hope you don't mind me commenting? :)

emilyy said...

That is a really cute purse. Where did you get it?