Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy 27th Birthday Garrett


Happy Birthday Garrett! It only took me about 26 different takes before Ciella wasn't picking her nose or pushing Cadence in the video. She has been practicing "Happy Birthday to Daddy" all week! In the end of the video when I say smile big, she is trying to, she closes her eyes and thinks that's smiling big!
Happy Birthday to the man of my dreams... literally, he's in my dreams!
We celebrated over homemade buttermilk pancakes topped with peanut butter and syrup!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Way cute!! Happy Birthday to Garrett!! Hope you have a fabulous day!!! You guys have such a cute family!

alyson said...

Happy Birthday again Garrett and im sorry to hear about the kidney stone!! Glad they got it out! Love you guys!!!

The Reed Family said...

That was a good take!! And I love that Cadence smiled at the end too!

Jackie B. said...

what a darling video! your girls are so cute! Happy Bday Garrett.

Rachel Gilsen said...

Yay Garrett! The girls are WAY cute!

Rachel Gilsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Gilsen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Taylor Family said...

What cute video! I love the eyeless smile! But me and the boys are wondering about peanut butter on pancakes....WHAT????????????

Lora said...

The peanut butter on pancakes is a Bascom thing! All the Bascom boys and the Bascom dad love peanut butter on pancakes. It is actually pretty good! I have grown to like it. Have you Mel? Cute video. Did Grant ever call Garrett -- I told him to!

Grandma B said...

Hey, Jordyn Faye was born at 11:16pm 11/23 she is 6lbs 4oz and is 19" long with darkish hair. Of course we think she is adorable, already you can see a dimple on her left cheek. Oh, by the way Becca is having her baby now too!!!!!!!!!!!! On the way home from the hospital , I got a call from Becca saying that she was just admitted. It is 12:45am.