So my little brother Gavin is an incredible musician (Garrett speaking) and he has recently put out an ep (a cd with 5 tracks). It is available on itunes and other web based download sites. Recently he was approached by Lisa Nova, a well known youtube videographer...and was asked if she can use his song Epilogue, in her new video that she is going to use in a youtube festival! So it was released tonight! Now it is your chance to watch, listen and purchase incredible music and at the same time support the indy scene. I will even go out on a limb and guarantee that you will enjoy the ep if you buy it. it is heartfelt and beautiful music. So start clicking the links from below. (and by the way i did all the album artwork, had to throw that in there)Click below to watch the youtube video. The video is a bit weird so maybe close your eyes and just listen to the music! (remember that the music is the great part!)
Click here to go to the bands myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/theshapeoftheearth
CLICK HERE TO GO TO DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM VIA ITUNES!
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?i=283996966&id=283996959&s=143441
5 comments:
clearly the video is a bit weird, but that's not what you should be paying attention to. listen to the music here folks! stay focused!!!
Okay, I think I would have liked it more, had I closed my eyes and not watched the video! I shall have to try it again, like that!
Ah I loved it (the song not the 2 girls bunny kissing)! I will for sure have to check out the EP it sounds right up my alley, plus you gotta support the indy scene. Oh and nice art work I fully support that as well!
DONT WATCH THE VIDEO!! But Well Done Gavin!!! He has always had such a musical talent! Way cool! I am going to put the music on my blog to promote as well!! Thanks for the update Garrett! PS it is nice to hear from you!! love you all!! xx
WOW it is awesome! Thanks for Sharing I had no idea he had this kind of talent! Thanks Garrett!
Post a Comment