yesterday...
5 1/2 hours in the emergency room starting at 4 am with both kids
plus
1 Garrett in agonizing pain
plus
5 milligrams morphine and 2 milligrams diladid (the good stuff)
plus
drinking 48 oz of nasty dye
plus
1 CT scan
plus
1 urologist
equals
1 lodged kidney stone
(cutting off the exit from kidney to bladder on right side)
and 1 small surgery to remove said stone.
5 1/2 hours in the emergency room starting at 4 am with both kids
plus
1 Garrett in agonizing pain
plus
5 milligrams morphine and 2 milligrams diladid (the good stuff)
plus
drinking 48 oz of nasty dye
plus
1 CT scan
plus
1 urologist
equals
1 lodged kidney stone
(cutting off the exit from kidney to bladder on right side)
and 1 small surgery to remove said stone.
Garrett had a great day wouldn't ya say!
9 comments:
I hope you both get some rest today!! And hopefully they sent garrett home with some of the good stuff :)
When I hear about kidney stones, it always makes me flinch. They just sound so painful.
Oh my Garrett so sorry. That is terrible. I hope that you are feeling a bit better today. Goodness me not fun at all!!
Hopefully their won't be a next time, but if there is let me watch the girls. I hope Garrett gets feeling better soon.
I hope Garrett will get better quickly. I just found your blog! Your girls are so adorable! It looks like you're doing well. I'm so happy for you guys! I hope you don't mind that I added you guys on our blog. :)
That hurts me just thinking about it!
I remember you saying he was having stomach problems. I hope this is is the last of it. How horrible!
That sucks! Hope he feels better!
I feel your pain Garrett! Really, I had several gal stones a few months ago. It's THE worst pain ever!
Post a Comment