Ciella in her Angel Halloween costume! She had so much fun trick or treating at the ward party. She might permanently be on a sugar high from all the candy she has eaten. She was really fun this year now that she is old enough to understand whats going on! I can't wait for Christmas!
sorry about all the pictures but I know all the grandparents, and aunts will enjoy them!
8 comments:
And me I enjoy them too! She does look really sweet as an angel! :) I love halloween definitely a fun holiday!
She looks beautiful!!! So Cute!! Sounds like she had loads of fun too. I am making my blog private will you email me your email? amwhitfield@gmail.com Thanks Melanie! x
She makes a cute angel.
She looks so cute and grown-up!
So is Cadence going to be a devil?
What a cute little angel she is. Isn't is so much fun once they grasp the concept of the different holidays? Brian is going to be Indiana Jones, and Carson... he keeps changing his mind every other minute. Hopefully by the time tonight rolls around he will be back at to the original plan of being a pirate. Right now he is saying, "Batman." However we are not prepared to be batman. I guess time will tell! We miss you guys.
What a pretty angel! Halloween is so much more fun with kids.
She is so cute! And YES this Aunt LOVES all the pictures! Hey, but what about Little Sister? Where is her costume????
where is the baby's costume? She looks so pretty and HAPPY!
Post a Comment