Sunday, October 26, 2008

the runt


Cadence has been deemed the runt of the family thus far!
She recently turned 4 months old. Here are her 4 month stats:
weight- 12.4 lbs =15th percentile
height- 23 inches= 10th percentile
head- 15.75 =25th percentile
(I knew they were wrong at her 2 month with a 85th percentile head!)

She is just plain small all around.

She loves to just roll around on the floor, eat her hands and talk. She just found her feet and plays with them more often then not. She is full of smiles and loves to watch Ciella run all over the house. She can roll from her tummy to her back, but when she's on her back she can't quite make it to her tummy, though she tries, she cant get past her sides! She still gets up a few times a night, has a bottle and goes right back to sleep. She loves, loves, LOVES to snuggle and sleep with me all wrapped up in my bed. If she is sick of sitting in her car seat or her bouncy seat, she uses her feet and scoots herself all the way down until she is practically upside down, her head ends up where her bum belongs! But she gets her point across! She still isn't much a cryer and lets me know if I have not given her the attention she needs! She also enjoys the occasional movie if Ciella has one on! She loves long walks on the beach and is looking for someone who can make her laugh! (Just kidding, but that's all I was thinking about while writing about her)

Here are some pictures I took today of her!
We borrowed this little chair from a friend. I think she looks so grown up in it!


9 comments:

Rachel Gilsen said...

She is SO cute! Yep, she is little. Bailee is tiny too. At her 10 month apt. she weighed 15 lb. (below 5th %) They thought I wasn't feeding her or something.

Unknown said...

She is Beautiful! Hopefully since she is so little it will seem she is a baby for that much longer. My Spencer is 19 months and weighs just over 20lbs. Hope you are all well!! x

Betzy said...

I too had a runt..her nickname from the time she was in the hospital was "peanut" but as you've seen...our "peanut" has sprouted all of a sudden. It is fun the keep them little though because you have a baby longer. Enjoy it while you can...pretty soon...she just may be surpassing Ciella!

Anthony and Kristie said...

She is too cute.

Lizzy said...

So cute & growing up so fast. Hope to see your guys at Christmas!

The Reed Family said...

Beautiful as usual!! hunter was only the 3 % for his height at birth! :) And she is growing up fast!! But I guess that's what happens when I only get to see like twice a year!! :(

The Taylor Family said...

She does look so tiny! Yet so cute! I love the pic w/ her in her chair! Love the smiles too!

Shar said...

She is such a cutie! And tiny! I think Brett weighed 12 lbs at his 1 month check up!

Long walks on the beach... you make me laugh.

emilyy said...

I love how tiny she is. It just makes her that much cuter.