Cadence turned 9 months on Monday!
Her stats:
Her head measured 17 inches, they say about 60th percentile (but I still do not agree)
Her weight was 16.7 lbs, just about in the 10th percentile
Her height was 27.4 inches, about the 50th percentile
She loves to eat.
She loves banana's, oatmeal and banana cereal, crackers of any kind, bread, canned carrots, grilled veggies of any kind, applesauce, rice and beans and ice cream thanks to Garrett.
Garrett shares his cereal with her every morning and she LOVES it.
She just might have the worlds longest eyelashes.
She loves to play with Ciella, and Ciella seems to be able to make her laugh just by looking at her.
She waves bye bye, actually she just did today for the first time on command.
Her first word was Dadda, followed by Mama. She usually only says Mama while crying.
She is a total daddy's girl. The second Garrett gets home from school she is at his legs wanting to be held. If he walks away or goes up the stairs she follows him as far as she can, then sits and waits while crying, for him to return. She always reaches for him if I am holding her and he is near. She is a terrible sleeper, she still doesn't sleep through the night,
and now throws a fit when its time to nap.
She loves to dance to music and can dance on command.
The minute she hears music she starts to bounce with her little body!
She loves to be sung to and loves to listen when we sing with Ciella
She loves to look through books and eat the pages. She LOVES the vacuum.
Ciella still cries and runs when I turn it on, Cadence follows me everywhere I go trying to get it.
She started crawling a little after 6 months and still has no teeth,but 2 are coming in.
She is a very happy baby and smiles all the time.
A lot of friends ask me how Ciella compared to Cadence at this age,
so here are the stats and pictures from Ciella at 9 months!
she was not a smiley baby
Her stats:
(I don't have her head measurements)
Weight: 21 lbs, that's a huge 75th percentile
compared to Cadence's 10th percentile
Height: 28.5 inches , another 75th percentile
compared to Cadence's 50th percentile
I guess the only real difference is their weight!
Ciella weighed about 5 lbs more then Cadence
I thought these pictures showed it the best,
check out Ciella's HUGE legs and then look at Cadence's little legs.
Ciella had some pretty large and cute leg rolls!
Cadence on the other hand has no leg rolls!
3 comments:
what beautiful beautiful beautiful girls....they look just like their mama!!!!
So tiny but so adorable.
I agree. You have very beautiful girls! We wish you lived closer so we could see you guys everyday!
Post a Comment